Elevated, Spacious Coastal Family Home on Large Block
House Sold - OCEAN SHORES NSW
Are you ready to embrace a relaxed coastal lifestyle? Set in a private, elevated position, this large, solid, two-storey family home offers the perfect space for you and your growing family to chill out and enjoy the laidback lifestyle on offer in the idyllic coastal village of Ocean Shores.
Soaring ceilings in the main living area evoke a sense of space, while the large round portal windows are an additional feature which add to the character, natural light and bring a welcoming ambience to the living zones.
Sliding doors open from the dining room out onto the spacious covered alfresco entertaining area, ideal for family gatherings or an intimate dinner for two. There’s loads of room for the kids to play in the front and rear yards.
Just some of this inviting home’s features:
• Brick and tile construction
• Four bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Private enclosed balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe to large master bedroom
• Great home office/study nook
• Three living spaces – lounge, formal dining and family room
• Large kitchen with plenty of storage and a dishwasher
• Covered alfresco entertaining area at rear
• Private enclosed patio downstairs
• Easy care timber laminate flooring upstairs and tiles downstairs
• Beautiful timber staircase
• Terraced, fenced back yard with storage areas
• Double garage with internal access
• Easterly aspect – watch the sunrise
• Land size: 968 square metres
All this is located just 3.8km to the local shopping centre with its supermarket, specialty shops, bakery, café, tavern and adjacent medical centre. You can enjoy a round of golf on the championship course at Ocean Shores Country Club, just 3.2km from your door. New Brighton Farmers Markets and the local sportsground are just 5km away and Ocean Shores Public School is 4kms.
If you love the beach, you can choose from unspoilt South Golden Beach or New Brighton, which are both around 5km away, beautiful Brunswick Heads, just 6km from your door or vibrant Byron Bay, just 22km drive south. Or you may choose to venture inland to Mullumbimby, just 8kms drive away.
For all your national transport connections, Gold Coast Airport is 46km or 32 minutes’ drive north and Ballina Byron Gateway Airport is 44km or 33 minutes’ drive south via the M1 Motorway.
With such a fabulous lifestyle on offer, this substantial family home is sure to draw loads of attention. Be among the first to inspect – call Craig Griffin on 0476 911 127 to arrange your personal inspection today.
“Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.”
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 968 m²
- Floor Area is 229 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced