Elevated four-bedroom beauty in Banora Point with pool
House Sold - BANORA POINT NSW
This welcoming and perfectly positioned four-bedroom home in Banora Point represents a wonderful opportunity for a lucky buyer. With a new kitchen, fresh paint throughout, rooftop solar panels, and a beautiful in-ground pool with lounge area, all that’s left for you to do is simply move in and enjoy everything this spacious home has to offer.
This exceptional property makes a great first impression that continues throughout. The floor plan flows and has been designed for open plan living without compromising on privacy. Once you step inside, the entrance hall opens into a lovely light, airy family/dining area and a separate formal lounge room with a feature combustion heater. Moving through this light-drenched home, you’ll find a brand-new kitchen with stone bench tops for a high-quality look and feel. The two bedrooms towards the front of the house – each with BIRs – share an ensuite style bathroom, while towards the rear of the home, you will find two more bedrooms with BIRs and access to a centrally located bathroom with separate WC. There’s space to find a quiet moment and connect with nature as well, with two covered outdoor areas providing a peaceful corner to enjoy a book or morning coffee. To top it all off, there is a stunning, sparkling inground pool and lounge area set in low maintenance gardens.
The gardens and property have been brilliantly maintained, including newly restored and resprayed roof tiles. Lighting and power are taken care of, courtesy of rooftop solar panels and a solar skylight. Off-street parking is a breeze too, with a large tandem garage and space for two more cars on the driveway. Everything you need is right here.
• Fabulous, four-bedroom home centrally located in Banora Point.
• Beautiful in-ground pool and lounge area.
• Rooftop solar panels and solar skylight.
• Low maintenance, manicured gardens.
• New kitchen with stone bench tops.
• Freshly painted throughout.
• Restored and resprayed roof tiles.
• Tandem garage with the potential to convert to a large workshop.
• Additional off-street parking is available on the driveway.
Banora Point represents an enviable balance of the best of lifestyle and convenience – and this property offers great proximity to the Tweed River, a dog-friendly park and pristine beaches, as well as being walking distance to an IGA, hairdresser, café, bakery and bottle shop. A dog-friendly park and lovely trail are nearby too. Banora Point is increasingly becoming known for well-regarded schooling options – with Banora Point High School, Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar, Banora Point Public School and St Joseph’s College all within easy reach.
• 450 metre walk to local shops with IGA, hairdresser, bottle shop, bakery, café and Indian and Thai takeaway.
• 8.8km to Gold Coast Airport
• 4.00 km to Tweed City Mall
• 1.3 km to Terranora Creek, 3.5 km to Tweed River and 9.2 km to the pristine beaches of Fingal Head and the surrounding Tweed Coast.
• 2.2 km to Club Banora for great leisure facilities including an 18-hole championship golf course, all weather tennis courts, lawn bowls greens, an Olympic size swimming pool and children’s leisure pool.
• 61.6 km to bustling Byron Bay and 8.4 km to Coolangatta.
This exceptional property won’t last long. Contact Tania Sheppard to arrange an inspection today 0436 033 636.
“Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.”
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 688 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces