Easy living in Ocean Shores
House Sold - OCEAN SHORES NSW
This elevated 3-bedroom home on a large 1,783 m² block on a leafy street in Ocean Shores is a sea change and a tree change rolled into one! This beautiful home and thriving edible garden are ready and waiting for you to move in and simply enjoy.
This welcoming property is flooded with natural light and is the sub-tropical oasis you have been seeking. With fresh white walls and timber floors, this lovely home evokes an air of laidback sophistication with a relaxed coastal feel. Dine alfresco or entertain friends while you enjoy spectacular sunsets from the expansive covered deck or explore everything this tightly-held area has to offer. Run, walk or cycle along the bike path to South Golden Beach and New Brighton to enjoy pristine beaches, the river, weekly Farmers’ Market and much-loved local cafes Yum Yum Tree Café and Mrs Birdy.
The floor plan flows throughout and creates the coveted, north-coast easy-breezy lifestyle. There are three bedrooms, all with BIRs, while the master bedroom also boasts an ensuite and direct access to the large, covered deck. In addition to the ensuite, there is also a centrally located bathroom with WC and a linen cupboard for additional storage. This airy home also offers two spacious living areas, so there’s plenty of room to move and groove.
The lush gardens are home to more than 25 fruit and nut trees so you will be able to harvest a bounty of tropical fruit from your own backyard! You’ll find favourites like mango, avocado, pecans, and more, as well as year-round fruit and vegetable gardens. There’s also the potential to add value through adding another dwelling or subdivision (STCA) on this1,783 m² block. The storage space underneath the home also has the potential to be developed into a separate studio, teenage retreat, or home office with its own entry.
• Beautiful lifestyle location in a great street
• 3-bedroom house on a large 1,783 m² block.
• 2 bathrooms
• Open plan family, living and dining room with access to a covered deck.
• Centrally located and well-maintained kitchen.
• Double garage
• Under house storage – with the possibility of converting this to a separate studio or teenage retreat.
• Edible garden with 25+ fruit trees.
• Potential to add value through adding an additional dwelling (STCA) on the block.
• 24kms to Byron Bay, 9.1 kms to Mullumbimby and 6.1kms to Brunswick Heads.
• 4.1kms to Ocean Shores Championship Golf Course.
• 5.1kms to Ocean Shores Shopping Centre with Coles, K-Hub, specialty stores, a medical centre, and more.
• 45.5kms to Gold Coast Airport.
• Take advantage of this excellent position to enjoy beaches, nature trails, the river, farmers’ markets and more.
Call Tania Sheppard 0436 033 636 today to arrange an inspection. Be quick! This one won’t last long.
Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,783 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes