750m Stroll to Beautiful South Golden Beach + Approved Granny Flat
House Sold - OCEAN SHORES NSW
Nestled in a quiet corner of exclusive North Ocean Shores, this superb new build captures the very essence of contemporary coastal living. Bathed in copious amounts of natural light, complemented by crisp white walls and high ceilings throughout, this stylish and inviting family residence is sure to please astute buyers seeking their perfect seaside abode.
Showcasing inspired design and quality fixtures and fittings throughout, every detail has been carefully considered, from the fabulous weatherboard exterior to the gorgeous sliding barn door on the laundry, the concertina kitchen window and characterful brick paving in the garden areas.
As a major bonus, the property offers a Council-approved one-bedroom granny flat with separate yard, currently rented at $500 pw, which is ideal to generate extra income or for dual living purposes. There’s also DA approval in place to add a swimming pool.
Features of the main house on this magnificent property include:
• Spacious open plan living and dining zones with air conditioning for summer plus a central combustion fireplace to warm up those cooler evenings
• Fabulous all-white kitchen with Fisher & Paykel gas cooking, Bosch dishwasher, large walk-in pantry and concertina servery window
• Wide stacker doors opening to the covered alfresco entertaining deck with built-in bbq
• Three spacious bedrooms, complete with built-in robes, plus ensuite to master
• Deep freestanding bathtub and rain shower in the family bathroom
• Fully fenced yard with DA approval for a pool
• Low maintenance yard with outdoor shower, extensive paving, feature pebbles and easy care gardens
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Level 809 square metre block
The outstanding coastal lifestyle home is located just 750m stroll to beautiful South Golden Beach, where you can enjoy uncrowded swimming, surfing and peaceful walks along the sand. On your way home, grab a coffee or breakfast at Mrs Birdy, the local café.
Ocean Shores Public School is only 500 metres from your door and Ocean Village, for your local supermarket, specialty shops, medical centre and tavern, is just a 5km drive away. Golf lovers will enjoy having a championship course nearby, with Ocean Shores Country Club only 4.4km away.
Brunswick Heads, with its retro vibe, funky boutiques and popular pub, is just 8km south, while vibrant Byron Bay is only a leisurely 25km drive. For all your national transport connections, Gold Coast Airport is just 46km drive north via the nearby M1 motorway.
With such style and charm on offer, this fabulous beachside property will certainly draw plenty of attention.
”DISCLAIMER All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and has been provided to M & M Property Consultants (Australia) Pty Ltd t/as MANA RE by third parties. This Information should not be relied upon alone and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect to all information about the property contained in this advertisement.’
“Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.”
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced