Tropical Oasis in North Ocean Shores
House Sold - OCEAN SHORES NSW
This beautiful 3-bedroom split-level duplex in North Ocean Shores will be highly sought after. A north-facing aspect for golden light all day long, ocean views from the upper level and lush, low-maintenance tropical gardens are just some of the features the lucky buyer will be able to enjoy from this perfectly positioned property.
This coastal home enjoys an elegant floor plan that flows to make the most of the tropical outlook and ocean glimpses from the lower-level alfresco entertaining area. There are timber floors throughout the open plan living areas and the kitchen features loads of storage, bench space and all the mod-cons that will have you whipping up a feast for family and friends with ease. On the lower level you will also find two spacious bedrooms – both with built in robes – and a sparkling, freshly renovated bathroom. Head upstairs for the master bedroom with renovated ensuite, and relax as you take in priceless ocean views from your private balcony.
With an additional patio, garage, off-street parking for another two cars and a centrally located laundry, there is nothing for you to do except move in and enjoy!
• 3-bedroom, split-level duplex.
• North facing aspect for beautiful light all day
• Ocean views from the master bedroom and ocean glimpses from the lower alfresco area
• Spacious, modern kitchen
• Freshly renovated bathroom and ensuite
• Stunning, easy-care tropical gardens
• Timber floors throughout the living area
• Built in robes
• Single garage, with additional off-street parking for 2 cars
North Ocean Shores is located next to peaceful South Golden Beach and is one of the most coveted pockets in the Byron Shire. You’ll be able to walk across the river to much-loved local café Mrs Birdy for a coffee and a chat. Just imagine starting your days with a swim – pristine beaches are just a hop, skip and a jump away! This location represents the ultimate balance of lifestyle and convenience; a quiet coastal location with all the amenities and schooling options you need located close by.
• 3.9 km to Ocean Shores Plaza for Coles, K-hub, medical centre and specialty stores
• 1.4 km to Mrs Birdy Café (on foot)
• 1 km to pristine beaches (on foot)
• 6 km to Ocean Shores Country Club where you can tee off on a world-class golf course, enjoy the swim club facilities and more
• 45.8 km to the Gold Coast Airport and 48.4 km to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport
• 8.7 km to the idyllic seaside village of Brunswick Heads village, while the glamour and buzz of Byron Bay is an easy 26.4 km away
• There are a range of fantastic schools in the area, as well as transport to primary and secondary schools, including Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar School and Steiner schools.
If you’re looking for a place to call home in this beautiful region, this is it. You’ll have to be quick! Contact Tania Sheppard today 0436 033 636 to arrange an inspection.
“Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.”
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 134 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes