Private, Immaculate Tweed Valley Estate
House Sold - DULGUIGAN NSW
Hidden away down a quiet country lane and accessed via a sealed, tree-lined driveway, this private and peaceful lifestyle acreage estate offers the ideal escape from today’s fast-paced world. With 2.62 hectares or approximately 6.5 acres of elevated land, this property offers a dream country lifestyle for the lucky new owners.
Set amongst park-like lawns and beautiful gardens, the stylish architect-designed, master-built residence offers plenty of room for everyone, with the added bonus of a self-contained one-bedroom granny flat – plus an inground pool and garaging for 6 vehicles.
The main home’s formal entrance sets a scene of grand ambience. Once inside, you’re captivated by the large picture windows which frame magical view across the pool and tree line to the beautiful mountain ranges in the distance. Outside, the sparkling inground pool with lap lane is ideal for exercise or for cooling down in summer. Extensive decking surrounds the pool, making this area perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining.
Features of this impressive contemporary estate include:
• Spacious open plan living area with vaulted ceilings, air conditioning and combustion fireplace to add to your comfort all year round – plus those gorgeous mountain views
• Separate dining area overlooking the pool
• Chef’s kitchen with breakfast nook, leafy outlook, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
• Resort-style parent’s retreat upstairs including huge, light-filled master bedroom, vaulted ceiling, walk-in robe, ensuite with spa and Juliette balcony overlooking the pool
• Four bedrooms downstairs, complete with air conditioning and built-in robes
• Self-contained granny flat with air conditioning and huge bedroom upstairs
• Spacious internal laundry plus large storage/linen room
• Freshly painted, well-maintained exterior
• Water source from underground bore + filtration system
• Inground pool with large timber deck
• Auto double garage
• Huge 4-bay industrial height shed with space for 4 plus cars/vehicles
• Manicured lawns and gardens
• Potential for use as an equestrian property
What a fabulous location, just 9km from Murwillumbah, where you’ll find the local supermarkets, specialty shops, hospital, services, cafes, restaurants and entertainment options. Alternatively, Tweed City is around 28km away.
Venture to the beautiful Tweed Coast, with popular Kingscliff and its pristine beaches, Cudgen Creek and wide range of delightful cafes, all just 25km from your door. Vibrant Byron Bay is around 55km drive south. Gold Coast Airport, for all your national transport connections, is just 34km drive north.
With such a fantastic lifestyle on offer, this incredible property is sure to attract a lot of attention. Call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 to arrange your personal inspection today.
Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.62 hectare
- Floor Area is 334 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 6 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Split System Heating
- Fully Fenced