Elevated Hospital Hill Home, Mountain Views
House Sold - MURWILLUMBAH NSW
Surrounded by pretty, established gardens including fragrant frangipani and beautiful orchids, this elevated family home is set on the high side of a quiet street with good neighbours. From the property, you can enjoy a picturesque rural outlook and views to The Cougals and Border Ranges beyond.
Conveniently located on the edge of Hospital Hill, the home is within walking distance to the heart of town and close to sports fields, Murwillumbah Hospital, the Showground and a range of local primary and secondary schools. You also have the benefit of rear lane access to the carport or caravan storage, plus there’s an auto garage and loads of storage space underneath the house.
This home has been lovingly cared for and is in good condition, however, there’s scope to add for the new owners to add their own decorating touches to personalise the home.
Property features include:
• Rosewood kitchen with electric cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and walk-in pantry
• Renovated family bathroom with access for elderly or disabled persons
• Spacious air-conditioned lounge room
• Family living and dining area
• Large rumpus room with bonus pool table included
• Air-conditioned master bedroom with large built-in robes and high ceilings plus adjacent sunroom
• Second shower and toilet located in the laundry
• Spacious, covered outdoor entertaining area
• Carport/caravan storage, auto garage and under house storage area
• New solar hot water system
• Security screens and doors
• Shade house and fully fenced yard with rear lane access
• Land size: 877 square metres on 2 titles.
From this terrific central location, it’s just 800 metres to the Murwillumbah CBD for your local supermarket, cafes, restaurants, specialty stores and entertainment options.
Beautiful Cabarita Beach is only 21kms’ drive for a surf, swim or to spend the day relaxing on the sand or wander down to bohemian Byron Bay, which is just 48km or around 45 minutes’ drive south. For all your national transport connections, Gold Coast Airport is only 31km north.
To discover more of this attractive property for yourself, call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 to arrange your personal inspection.
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction).
Openn Negotiation is an online auction with flexible conditions. The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval. To place a bid/offer on this property, please simply follow the instructions:
1. Log on to www.openn.com.au 2. Signup for free
3. Search for the property address
4. Join as Bidder
5. Submit your bid/offer price at the bottom of the script – Copy & paste this link into your web browser to view & bid on the property: https://anz.openn.com/app/properties/view/c8shkt8nud8g4m3c8se0?negotiationId=c8shktgnud8g4m3c8si0&tab=property
“Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.”
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 877 m²
- Floor Area is 235 m²
- 2 Toilet
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating