Amazing Lifestyle Acreage with Creek Frontage
House Sold - SMITHS CREEK NSW
If you’ve been dreaming of the ideal country haven, where you can retreat and recharge, this well-maintained lifestyle acreage property is certainly worthy of your inspection.
There’s plenty of room for children and pets to run around 6614 square metres or approximately 1.63 acres of park-like lawns and gardens, you’ll feel like you’re living on a golf course. With a frontage to pretty Smith’s Creek, the family will enjoy cooling off in their own swimming hole plus you even have a small water cascade to enjoy.
Inside the single storey brick and tile home, you’ll discover a light-filled open plan living area with vaulted ceiling and a slow combustion heater to warm up those cool winter evenings. There’s also a separate dining area and gleaming polished timber floors run throughout both.
Features of this delightful family retreat include:
• Private, country ambience with outlook over gardens to the creek
• Spacious entrance leading into the open plan living areas
• Bright 2-pac kitchen with feature leadlight cabinets, stainless steel appliances and corner pantry
• Large screened-in patio/sunroom for easy entertaining
• Roomy master suite with ensuite featuring his n hers vanity and corner spa bath, dual built-in robes and sliding door entry to the garden
• Two further bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Great study located near entry – ideal to work from home
• Polished timber floors in the living/dining areas
• Plantation shutters
• Auto double garage
• Room for caravan or boat storage
• Established gardens and fruit trees including citrus, mango, olive, mulberry and Davidson plum
You’re located just 1.2km to pretty Uki village, with its cafes, pub, monthly markets, antique shop and a range of local arts and crafts on offer. Murwillumbah is only 12km away for the local supermarket, specialty shops, restaurants and medical facilities including Murwillumbah Hospital. Tweed City, for major shopping options, is just 41km drive away.
The pristine beaches of the Tweed Coast are close by, with beautiful Pottsville and its lovely creek, restaurants and cafes only 33km away. For travel further afield, your national transport connections are available via Gold Coast Airport, 46km north.
Small, easy care lifestyle acreage properties such as this are popular and often sell quickly, and this one will be no exception. Call Adrian Howe on 0477 222 457 to arrange your personal inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 6,614 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining