High-Set 1930's Family Home in the Heart of Town
House Sold - LISMORE NSW
Located in the heart of Lismore, this retro-style property would ideally suit a busy tradie or car enthusiast looking for plenty of garage and workshop space. With room for up to five vehicles, a high clearance roller door, workshop area, fully concreted floor and side entry on both sides of the house, you’ll have plenty of options.
Upstairs, the elevated 1930’s family home has been freshly painted and carpeted. It offers high ceilings, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open plan living/kitchen area, plus front and back verandas.
In the large, fenced backyard, you have a chicken coop for your daily egg supply and an abundant vegetable garden, where you can pick and cook the vegies you’ve grown. You can also enjoy watching the visiting birds, including colourful Rosellas, from your kitchen window.
Features of this property include:
· High-set weatherboard home with Colorbond roof, lifted to 12.51 metres
· Four spacious bedrooms
· Ensuite and built-in robes to the master
· Family bathroom
· Open plan living area and refurbished kitchen with polished timber floorboards
· Reverse cycle air conditioning in living room
· New carpet, freshly painted throughout + new day/night blinds
· LED downlights and ceiling fans installed
· Fully concreted garage with space for up to 5 vehicles or large workshop area
· High clearance roller door for your bus, truck or boat
· 2 rear roller doors + mezzanine area
· May suit a home-based business (STCA)
· 3rd toilet downstairs
· Chicken coop and vegetable garden
· Land size: 790 square metres
The property is well-positioned, close to Lismore Base Hospital and Lismore Square, for all your shopping requirements. The Lismore CBD, with its wide range or pubs, clubs, restaurants and specialty shops, is a short walk from your door. Ballina Byron Gateway Airport, for all your national transport connections, is just 36 minutes’ drive away.
This high-set property will appeal to seasoned investors and savvy home buyers alike and is sure to attract plenty of interest. Call Sam Owen today on 0408 871 400 to arrange your personal inspection.
For more information please contact Samuel Owen on 0408 871 400
Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 790 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 5 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced