Impressive Hilltop Residence, Views to Mt Warning
House Sold - SOUTH MURWILLUMBAH NSW
Set in a private, elevated position, this magnificent family residence overlooks Tweed Valley farmland, cane fields and pastures, out to Mt Warning and the misty Border Ranges. Solid, sound and built to last a lifetime, the massive, quality home provides all the space required for entertaining on a grand scale.
Imagine warm sunny days spent relaxing with family and friends by the inground pool set amongst paved surrounds and tropical gardens, followed by a barbecue lunch or dinner, then a game of billiards or snooker in your expansive games room.
There’s so much living, dining and entertaining space in this classic home, everyone has plenty of room to themselves. A fireplace features in the main lounge area and a timber built-in bar to a further living space. There are also both formal and informal family dining areas.
Just some of this impressive and immaculate property’s features:
• Four large bedrooms with ensuite and walk-in robe to master
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Retreat/study area at top of stairs
• Expansive balcony to take in the beautiful mountain views
• Four spacious living, dining and entertaining areas including huge games room
• Huge kitchen with dishwasher, ample storage and breakfast bar + great views
• Grand timber staircase
• Large inground pool with private surrounds for outdoor entertaining
• Solid brick and tile construction
• Double carport
• Established gardens
• Zoned General Industrial – business potential
• Large private block of 8615 sq.m. or 2.12 acres
This quality family haven is only a 5 minutes’ drive to Murwillumbah CBD for all your shopping, dining and entertainment requirements, as well as a range of great local schools. Pristine Cabarita Beach is only 22 minutes’ drive for a swim, surf or stroll along the sand. Gold Coast Airport, for all your national transport connections, is just 27 minutes’ drive, or Ballina/Byron Gateway Airport is 57 minutes away.
Call Elizabeth Hickey on 0409 812 229 to arrange your personal inspection of this private, unique and imposing residence.
Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 8,615 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Split System Heating
- mount Warning views