Outstanding Rural Haven with Mt Warning Views
House Sold - BYRRILL CREEK NSW
Spectacularly set amongst the foothills of iconic Mount Warning, this breathtaking property comprises 5 picturesque acres with a frontage to the babbling Byrrill Creek, right near its junction with Cedar Creek. Offered to the market for the first time in 25 years, this pristine haven is a welcome escape from the hustle and bustle.
Offering total peace and tranquillity, “The Hamlet” is a multiple occupancy acreage property located just 20 minutes from Murwillumbah and features bitumen sealed driveways with great neighbours (that you can’t see!).
The captivating home offers complete quality throughout. Your luxury air conditioned master suite features a massive, fully fitted oversized walk-through rob, plus a well-appointed ensuite and access to a private deck area with stunning mountain views. Third bedrooms is like a guest quarters, with oversized ensuite.
Just some of this amazing property’s features include:
• Designer kitchen with large island bench, 40 mm stone benchtops, 900mm gas cooker, dishwasher and ample storage space
• Spacious, light-filled open plan living and dining area
• Combustion fireplace and air conditioning to living
• Three spacious bedrooms with dressing room/built-in robes and air conditioning
• Covered veranda on three sides features stunning Mt Warning views
• Outdoor kitchen for effortless entertaining
• Double carport + single garage + 3-car garage on property
• Pristinely maintained yard
• Established fruit and nut trees
• Solar power and hot water
• 4 water tanks with a combined holding of 45,000L
• 2.2 hectares
Imagine wandering just 100 metres down to the pretty creek to enjoy nature or perhaps indulge in a peaceful picnic amongst family or friends. Wallabies, kookaburras and a range of native animals regularly visit the property, to the delight of residents and visitors alike.
This inviting rural holding is just 20 minutes to shops and restaurants in Murwillumbah, 14 minutes to Uki village, 55 minutes from Byron Bay and 45 minutes to Cabarita Beach. You’re also approximately 50 minutes from Gold Coast Airport which connects you throughout Australia.
You’ll have to be quick to make this stunning rural property your own. Call Elizabeth Hickey on 0409 812 229 to arrange your personal inspection today.
Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.02 hectare
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Carport
- Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes