A Home That Ticks All The Boxes!
House Sold - MURWILLUMBAH NSW
Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac close to the heart of Murwillumbah, this beautifully presented family home offers awesome views out to the misty mountains of the Border Ranges.
Imagine relaxing with family and friends on the covered verandah, sharing a refreshing drink or a barbecue, with those fabulous mountain views as your backdrop. You can even enjoy the beautiful views from the inviting firepit area situated in the terraced garden below the house.
Immersed in privacy and set on a large, 670 square metre block, the attractive family home has been completely renovated, so all you have to do is unpack your bags and relax in the peaceful surroundings. This is low maintenance living at its best!
Features of the property comprise:
• Country-style kitchen with quality appliances including Euromaid oven, Chef glass cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and a large pantry
• Two roomy living areas
• Ceiling fans and downlights throughout
• Covered verandah with beautiful mountain views and roll-down blinds
• Low maintenance, mature terraced gardens, including established vegetable garden
• Four spacious bedrooms, all complete with built-in robes
• Private, light-filled master bedroom showcases the views
• Two-way family bathroom with two toilets upstairs
• Ensuite bathroom to the fourth bedroom downstairs
• Air conditioning to three bedrooms
• Multiple private outdoor seating areas and firepit
• Paths all the way around the house
• Two carports plus space for boat or van at side
• 6.6Kw solar power and hot water
• Work shop and lockable storage area under the house
This attractive property is located just over 2km to the Murwillumbah CBD for all your shopping, dining and entertainment requirements. The pristine sands and beautiful clear water of Cabarita Beach, on the Tweed Coast, are just 24km from your door. Should you prefer vibrant Byron Bay, it’s just 50km drive south. For all your national transport connections, Gold Coast Airport is only 33km drive north.
With such a fantastic lifestyle on offer, and all the hard work done for you, this property is sure to sell quickly. Call Elizabeth Hickey on 0409 812 229 to arrange your personal inspection today.
Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 670 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- House House Category