Potential-packed Home on Huge Private Block
House Sold - MURWILLUMBAH NSW
Come and discover this inviting, low maintenance home set on a massive 1324 square metre block. There’s huge potential to extend the existing residence and add a pool – and you still have plenty of yard area!
This property would be ideal for first home buyers or a growing family. Tradies will love having space to park four vehicles under cover – and there’s room to store tools and equipment securely in the under-house storage area.
Imagine yourself relaxing with a drink on the expansive timber deck as you enjoy the privacy, tranquillity and pretty views over the adjoining reserve. And what a fabulous location for golf lovers – you have Murwillumbah Golf Course just 750 metres down the road, so you can get out for a hit more often.
Features of this brick and Colorbond property include:
• Two bedrooms, complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Spacious, tiled, open plan living and dining spaces
• Air conditioning and a cosy wood heater in the living areas
• Timber kitchen with corner pantry and dishwasher space
• Great timber verandah, ideal for relaxation or entertaining
• Huge carport with space for 4 vehicles
• Spacious storage area under the house
• Private, peaceful and leafy outlook across the adjoining reserve
• 5Kw solar power
• Huge yard for the kids to play, room for extensions and/or pool
• Largest block in the street – 1324 square metres
Murwillumbah CBD, for all your shopping, dining and entertainment needs, is just 3km drive away. Tweed Valley Adventist School is located across the reserve, and Wollumbin High School is 1.6km from your door. You’re also the bus route.
For your dose of vitamin sea, beautiful Cabarita Beach is only 24km from your door. Gold Coast Airport, for all your national and international transport connections, is just 35km north.
With such amazing potential on offer, this property is sure to draw lots of attention. Call Elizabeth Hickey on 0409 812 229 to arrange your personal inspection today.
Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,324 m²
- Floor Area is 132 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Carport
- House House Category