Hideaway in North Ocean Shores
House Sold - OCEAN SHORES NSW
An airy, peaceful oasis in Ocean Shores – walk to the beach!
This light and bright freestanding, three-bedroom home in Ocean Shores represents a rare opportunity to enter the competitive Byron Shire property market. Head down the long, lush tree-lined driveway to discover your very own tropical oasis – complete with a fenced, grassed area for the kids to play and an undercover patio for alfresco entertaining.
This welcoming, private and impeccably maintained home has been designed for flow and easy living. The spacious, open plan kitchen and family room open to a large, covered patio to make the most of the beautiful climate, while a separate lounge offers a place to unwind and relax. There are three dreamy bedrooms, plus a study with the generously proportioned master bedroom featuring BIRS and access to the adjacent bathroom. The sleek modern kitchen features generous storage, an abundance of bench space and gas cooking and huge windows looking out over the garden. The centrally located, sparkling bathroom features a bath, double shower, and separate WC. With linen storage, a tidy laundry and, everything you need is right here.
• Master bedroom with BIRs.
• Modern kitchen with all the mod-cons
• Engineered floorboards throughout
• Fenced yard
• Bathroom with shower, bath, and separate WC
• Undercover patio
• Fantastic opportunity for first time buyers or Investors
This welcoming home is perfectly situated and offers the lucky buyer the opportunity to enjoy the coveted beachy lifestyle the North Coast is known for without compromising on all the amenities of modern life. Imagine being able to start your day with a walk to pristine South Golden Beach for an ocean swim and a coffee from much-loved local café, Mrs Birdy, then being able to walk the kids to school, tee off at a championship golf course, access medical centres, farmers markets and major supermarkets – all within a stone’s throw of your front door.
• South Golden Beach is a 1km walk and the dog beach is 1.8kms (walking) if you would like to give your furry friends a run on the beach.
• Mrs Birdy Café and General Store is a lovely 1km walk over the footbridge at Yelgun Creek.
• Ocean Shores Public School is 900 metres (walking) from your front door for a no-stress school run, with plenty of secondary school options too, with transport options to nearby Mullumbimby High School Cape Byron Steiner School and Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar School.
• It’s 6.8kms to Ocean Shores Shopping Centre by car or an easy 3.9km by bike for everything you need, including Coles, K-Hub, specialty stores, a medical centre, and more.
• Glam Byron Bay is 26.2 km south on the highway, and the sleepy coastal village Brunswick Heads is 7.7 km away.
• It’s only 5.7km to tee off on a championship golf course while you enjoy the stunning views from the Ocean Shores Country Club.
• The Gold Coast Airport is 48.6km north up the M1 for all your national and international transport connections.
This property will sell fast. Contact Adrian Hoferek now to arrange an inspection 0477 112 640.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and has been provided to M & M Property Consultants (Australia) Pty Ltd t/as Raine & Horne Ocean Shores / Brunswick Heads and Raine & Horne Murwillumbah by third parties.
This Information should not be relied upon alone and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect to all information about the property contained in this advertisement.’
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 881 m²
- Floor Area is 100 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category