Your Peaceful Family Retreat Awaits
House Sold - MURWILLUMBAH NSW
Set in a peaceful cul-de-sac within the sought-after Hundred Hills Estate, this spacious, character-filled family home offers the ideal private, tranquil retreat from today’s fast-paced world. Imagine relaxing as you enjoy majestic views to Wollumbin (Mt Warning) and Mt Nullum from your own new home.
When it comes to relaxing or entertaining your family and friends, you’re spoilt with a range of welcoming settings, from the open plan living area overlooking the pool to the screened sunroom, backyard fire pit, bullnose verandah or the covered patio. In summer, why not relax beside the privately set sparkling saltwater inground pool with feature waterfall.
Parents will enjoy the light-filled upstairs master bedroom, complete with ensuite, dual robes, air conditioning and a private Juliette balcony for your enjoyment. There’s also handy storage space on the upstairs level.
A selection of this much-loved family home’s features include:
• Inviting entry through a pergola, across the verandah and into the appealing reception/family room space, kitchen and living spaces
• Air conditioned open plan living and dining area
• Large galley style kitchen, complete with butler’s pantry, family-size breakfast bar on the huge island bench, stainless steel appliances, induction cook top and dishwasher
• Four roomy bedrooms, all complete with built-in robes and a leafy outlook
• Air conditioned, private master bedroom upstairs with ensuite and balcony
• Three-way family bathroom with double vanity
• High ceilings throughout
• Extensive bullnose verahdah, screened sunroom and covered patio
• Leafy surrounds and beautiful established easy-care gardens, hedges and fruit trees
• Poolside fire pit
• Great yard for your children and pets to play in
• Brick veneer and Colorbond construction
• Covered parking for two vehicles in the garage and carport, plus space to store a van or boat
• 788 square metre block
This fantastic property is located just 4km to the Murwillumbah CBD for local cafes, restaurants, specialty shops and supermarkets. The amazing Tweed Coast is a short drive away, with Cabarita Beach only 25km from your door or take a drive down to iconic Byron Bay, just 52km away. Gold Coast Airport, for all your national and international transport connections, is just 36km north.
With the combination of mountain views, a quiet cul-de-sac location and all the fabulous entertaining and living spaces on offer in this home, it’s bound to draw plenty of attention from potential buyers. Call Adrian Howe on 0477 222 457 to arrange your personal inspection today.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and has been provided to M & M Property Consultants (Australia) Pty Ltd t/as Raine & Horne Ocean Shores / Brunswick Heads and Raine & Horne Murwillumbah by third parties.
This Information should not be relied upon alone and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect to all information about the property contained in this advertisement.’
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 788 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Split System Heating