Opportunity Plus - Home with Ocean Views
House Sold - OCEAN SHORES NSW
Imagine enjoying views of the ocean, even whale watching, from your living room… the new owners of this elevated family home can do just that!
Beyond the private hedging and well-established gardens of this large corner block, you’ll discover an appealing brick and tile residence with loads of potential. There’s plenty of scope to renovate and add a second storey to enjoy even more stunning views from your private parent’s retreat (STCA).
The entrance to this attractive single level home offers a welcoming entry hall which leads into the inviting, light-filled lounge and dining rooms. Full length windows frame the picturesque ocean views and bring in an abundance of natural light.
Just some of this potential-packed property’s features:
• Four bedrooms, two complete with built-in robes
• Generous master bedroom with ensuite
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Internal laundry
• Refurbished kitchen with ample storage, large fridge space and glass cooktop
• Additional family living area adjacent to the kitchen with external access
• Covered front patio
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Single garage plus carport
• Lovely established gardens
• Greenhouses and water tanks for the gardeners
• Paths surrounding the perimeter of the home
• BBQ area
• Land size: 911 square metres
• Massive potential to renovate and reap the rewards
This incredible property is located just 400 metres to Ocean Village for your local supermarket, specialty shops, tavern and medical centre. You’re also just 1.6km from Ocean Shores Country Club, with its championships golf course and fabulous dining options, and only 2km to unspoilt New Brighton beach for a swim, surf or walk along the sand.
Beautiful Brunswick Heads is just 2.5km south, and bohemian Byron Bay is around 15km drive away. For all your national transport connections, Gold Coast Airport is 48km north or Ballina Byron Gateway Airport is approximately 40km south.
With such great potential on offer, this property is sure to draw plenty of attention. Call Elizabeth Hickey on 0409 812 229 to arrange your personal inspection today.
“Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.”
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 911 m²
- Floor Area is 142 m²
- 2 Toilet