Characterful Home with Loads of Storage
House Sold - MURWILLUMBAH NSW
Capturing all the charm of a bygone era, this character-filled home offers a welcoming ambience, with many original features, and has loads of storage space, including garaging for 6 vehicles.
Beyond the appealing façade and roomy veranda, you’ll discover beautiful original timber floorboards, high ceilings, feature French doors and panelled windows. The spacious, inviting lounge room centres around a stunning open fireplace with feature windows either side and decorative cornices which reflect the era of the home. You also have plenty of dining space in the large family kitchen.
Just some of this fabulous property’s features include:
• Three good-sized bedrooms
• Master bedroom features ensuite and double-height built-in robes
• Light-filled sunroom adjoins bedroom 3
• Family bathroom with full bath
• Modern Chef’s kitchen with dishwasher, walk-in pantry and dining space
• Kitchen opens out to the covered rear deck overlooking the pool
• Sparking inground pool plus covered outdoor spa
• Huge 4-car shed with high clearance door
• Single garage and additional carport – 6 vehicles in total
• Large storage and wet areas under house
• Third bathroom and laundry downstairs
• Established gardens
• Solar power
• 525 square metres
What a fantastic, central location. This retro style home is located just 600 metres from the Murwillumbah CBD, for all your shopping, dining and entertainment requirements. Beautiful Cabarita Beach is only 22km and bohemian Byron Bay is just 49km drive away. For all your national transport connections, Gold Coast Airport is 33km north of the property.
Characterful homes which retain their lovely original features are becoming harder to find. Call Elizabeth Hickey on 0409 812 229 to arrange your personal inspection of this charming potential-packed property today.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 4 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces