Delightful Freestanding Duplex, Coastal Lifestyle
House Sold - POTTSVILLE NSW
Nestled in a peaceful corner of the popular “Seabreeze Estate”, this stunning freestanding duplex presents a coveted low maintenance lifestyle with ample space to relax, entertain and enjoy life.
Surrounded by lovely established gardens, the inviting brick and tile residence offers plenty of room to move – and there are no adjoining walls. Invite your family and friends to enjoy a meal or drinks in the spacious, covered alfresco dining and living spaces, or move inside to your choice of two lounge/living areas plus a separate dining area.
What a fabulous location. Around the corner, there are lovely walking trails through Pottsville Environmental Park that take you to the local shopping village. The local riverside park, just 1.6km away, is a popular place for families to gather for picnics and fun while making memories together. Pristine Pottsville Beach is just 2km away as well.
Features of this inviting, house-sized freestanding duplex include:
• Three internal living spaces with new carpet and laminate flooring
• Large covered alfresco entertaining space set amongst leafy surrounds
• Freshly renovated kitchen with corner pantry, new Electrolux self-cleaning oven and dishwasher
• Three spacious bedrooms, complete with built-in robes, and an ensuite in the Master
• Ceiling fans throughout, plantation shutters and security screens
• Large internal laundry
• Auto double garage with internal access and new LED lighting
• Fully fenced yard with beautifully manicured gardens and additional storage space.
• 4.2Kw solar panels on roof with capacity for additional panels
A children’s playground is less than 500m stroll away and Seabreeze Sports Fields are just around the corner. The property is also located just 1.8km to St Ambrose Catholic School and 2.8km to Pottsville Primary School.
Pottsville is home to two supermarkets, a medical centre, a range of excellent coffee shops and cafes, the renowned fine dining restaurant, Pipit, a tavern and bottle shop.
You’re just 39km north of bohemian Byron Bay and major shops are located at Tweed City, only 28km away. Gold Coast Airport, for all your national transport connections, is 34km drive north via the nearby M1 motorway.
With such a fabulous lifestyle and plenty of privacy on offer, this attractive property is sure to draw plenty of interest. Call Adrian Hoferek today on 0477 112 640 to arrange your private inspection before this amazing property is SOLD.
“Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.”
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- House House Category