A fresh and bright sanctuary in Ocean Shores
House Sold - OCEAN SHORES NSW
This contemporary three-bedroom freestanding duplex in Ocean Shores presents a rare opportunity to move into the coveted neighbourhood of North Ocean Situated within walking distance of Ocean Shores Public School and an easy drive to pristine South Golden Beach, this highly livable home won’t last long.
This stunning home features three spacious bedrooms, each with its own chic bathroom or en suite, with the downstairs bedroom opening to a private deck. The showstopping galley kitchen comes with everything you need to entertain or feed the family, and is finished with high-end tapware, modern appliances, stone benchtops and masses of storage. The open-plan living features a spacious deck that extends from the main living area to facilitate the easy-breezy outdoor living lifestyle the north coast is famous for. All the details have been taken care of, with a sizable laundry, generously proportioned double garage and ceiling fans throughout. A cohesive soothing natural and neutral colour palette with loads of natural light gives you the feeling of being in a luxe beach house. The only thing missing is you.
• Freestanding, two-storey duplex in Ocean Shores
• Three light and airy bedrooms – two with BIRs
• Three sparkling bathrooms (including two ensuites)
• A spacious outdoor deck with treetop views
• Additional lower-level deck.
• Sizable laundry/bathroom combo
• Modern kitchen
• Double garage
• Ceiling fans throughout.
• Fantastic, quiet cul de sac in a welcoming neighbourhood.
Ocean Shores is the Byron Shire’s best kept secret, and this convenient location puts you close to everything you need, while views of bushland and waterways will have feeling like you live in your very own subtropical oasis. Situated within walking distance to Ocean Shores Public School, with an array of fantastic schools on offer too. With easy connections to Byron Bay, Ocean Shores, pristine beaches, farmers markets, restaurants, cafes and a much-loved tavern, everything you need is close to hand.
• Ocean Shores Public School is 240 metres from your front door for a fuss-free school run, with plenty of secondary school options too, with transport options to nearby Mullumbimby High School Cape Byron Steiner School and Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar School.
• Walk to the local dog friendly beach then wander to local favourite cafe, Mrs Birdy.
• Iconic Byron Bay is 26.6 kms south on the highway, and sleepy coastal enclave Brunswick Heads is 8.1 kms away for lazy Sundays with fish and chips by the river.
• Ocean Shores Shopping Centre has everything you need, including Coles, K-Hub, specialty stores, a medical centre, and more.
• Tee off on a championship golf course at the much-loved Ocean Shores Country Club – it’s only 6.2 kms from home
• Finally, head north on the M1 for 46 kms to arrive at Gold Coast Airport for all your national and international flights.
This property will sell fast! Don’t miss out. Call Adrian Hoferek today on 0477 112 640.
”DISCLAIMER All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and has been provided to M & M Property Consultants (Australia) Pty Ltd t/as MANA RE by third parties. This Information should not be relied upon alone and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect to all information about the property contained in this advertisement.’
“Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.”
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category