Uki Renovated Classic
House Sold - UKI NSW
Originally constructed in 1911, this delightful, charming family home has been lovingly renovated throughout and offers a quiet, private haven from the hustle and bustle of modern living.
Nestled beneath the iconic, ancient Wollumbin (formerly Mount Warning), in the pretty Tweed Valley village of Uki, the property comprises a large 1390 square metre block with leafy, established gardens providing added privacy for the occupants. You’re within strolling distance to the local coffee shop for your morning refreshments and you have the Uki Community Gardens just across the road.
Inside the classic timber home, you’ll discover an abundance of old-world character combined with modern convenience. with gleaming polished teak flooring, high ceilings and French doors which lead from the living areas to the expansive timber deck and inviting alfresco entertaining area, perfect for family gatherings or an intimate dinner for two.
A selection of this historic home’s features include:
• Private village setting surrounded by established gardens
• Spacious open plan living and dining areas
• Combustion fireplace to warm you up on chilly winter evenings
• Large, covered timber deck to two sides, including alfresco dining space
• Bright white renovated kitchen with electric cooking
• Beautifully appointed family bathroom featuring leadlight windows and roll-top bath
• Three generously sized bedrooms, complete with built-in robes and high ceilings
• Office and sunroom
• Space for up to 3 vehicles and a caravan
• Large under house storage space plus workshop and sitting/entertainment space
• NBN connected
• Tweed Council has determined that this land is not affected by probable maximum flood
• Land size: 1390 square metres
Uki boasts a wonderful community spirit, popular local markets, a general store, a choice of cafes and the local public school. The Mount Warning Hotel is around 500 metres away or you’re just 5km from the renowned Mavis’ Kitchen for that special lunch or dinner.
Murwillumbah is only 14km away for specialty shops, supermarkets, eateries and other services. The picturesque Tweed Coast is also a short drive away, with Cabarita Beach just 35km from your door.
Gold Coast Airport, for all your national transport connections, is 46km north and the bohemian charms of Byron Bay, with its range of boutique shopping, gourmet eateries and its iconic lighthouse, are only 53km south.
If you’re seeking an escape to the country, this amazing property is certainly worthy of your inspection. Call Elizabeth Hickey on 0409 812 229 to arrange your personal inspection today.
For more information please contact Elizabeth Hickey 0409 812 229
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 1,390 m²
- Floor Area is 133 m²
- 3 Open Parking Spaces