A charming bright and airy coastal home in Ocean Shores
House Sold - OCEAN SHORES NSW
This charming, one-bedroom, freestanding home situated on a 322 sqm block in a quiet pocket of Ocean Shores represents a wonderful opportunity for first-home owners, sea-changers and downsizers. If you’re looking for a private coastal retreat in a convenient location with the potential to extend (STCA), this is just the ticket. Did we mention the beach is an easy stroll from your front door?!
A fresh, clean, white and neutral colour palette throughout allows the tropical surroundings to shine. This home is bathed in natural light throughout and enjoys lush, leafy vistas from every window, combining to create an ambience of relaxation and wellbeing. The simple floor plan is designed to flow, with an L-shaped, open-plan living/dining room with access to a private deck for a morning cuppa in the sun. The galley kitchen, with a full oven and stovetop, is reticulated for gas and features loads of storage. The spacious bedroom with BIR and centrally located bathroom/laundry all combine to offer an easy-breezy lifestyle for the lucky buyer. There’s parking for two cars and greywater is available via a tank.
• Freestanding home on 322 sqm in Ocean Shores
• Potential to extend the dwelling (STCA)
• Master bedroom with BIR
• Combined bathroom and laundry
• Galley kitchen with gas appliances.
• Private deck
• Parking for two cars.
• Greywater available via tank
• Tenant in place until January 2023.
Ocean Shores is the best-kept secret on the north coast! Pristine beaches, stunning waterways and bike tracks galore offer residents a low-key coastal lifestyle – without compromising on access to great schools, shops, medical centres and transport options.
• 230 metres to Ocean Shores Shopping Centre with K-Mart (hub), Coles, specialty shops and medical centre.
• 2.7 km to Ocean Shores Country Club with access to a championship golf course, swim club, and more.
• 1.3 km to the closest beach in New Brighton
• 3.9 km to Torakina Beach in Brunswick Heads.
• 48.1 km to Gold Coast Airport and 42.1 km to Ballina Airport.
• 20 km to Byron Bay and 3.5 km to Brunswick Heads.
• 4.5 km to Ocean Shores Public School, plus a fantastic selection of public, Steiner and Christian secondary schools all within 10 km.
This one will not last long! Contact Adrian Hoferek 0477 112 640 to arrange an inspection today
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and has been provided to M & M Property Consultants (Australia) Pty Ltd t/as MANA RE by third parties.
This Information should not be relied upon alone and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect to all information about the property contained in this advertisement.’
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 322 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes