Large Stylish Duplex, Low Maintenance Lifestyle
Unit Sold - BANORA POINT NSW
Recently renovated and stylishly presented, this inviting single level brick and tile duplex offers a relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle for retirees, first home buyers or those downsizing from a larger home. The large, fenced yard is certainly a big drawcard.
Inside, the inviting property offers a spacious, open plan living and dining area with fans and reverse-cycle air conditioning. The kitchen features chic grey cabinetry with stylish black handles and tapware, stone benchtops with a breakfast bar, dishwasher and induction cooktop.
You’ll love the private and spacious alfresco entertaining space which is ideal for hosting family and friends in style. There’s plenty of room for your children, grandkids or pets to play in the fenced front yard or the grassed area at the rear. You even have your own vegetable garden, where you can potter, then enjoy the spoils for dinner!
Just some of this lovely property’s features:
• Three good-sized bedrooms, all complete with built-in robes and fans
• Roomy, air conditioned master bedroom overlooking back yard
• Renovated family bathroom with luxurious, deep bathtub plus large shower
• Separate toilet
• Open plan living and dining area with air conditioning
• Chef’s kitchen features Bellini dishwasher, induction cooktop and Electrolux oven, stone benchtops and filtered water
• Quality vinyl plank flooring, ceiling fans, downlights and spotlights throughout
• Convenient internal access to the auto garage
• Laundry with built-in cabinets at rear of garage
• Large, private, covered outdoor entertaining area includes insulated roof with downlights, roll-down blinds and screen
• Private and secure 1.8m high Colorbond fencing, to grassed front yard
• Garden shed, vegetable garden and grassed area at rear
• 5.5kw solar power
• Security screens throughout
• Block size: 832 square metres
This attractive property is located just 1km from Banora Central Shopping Centre and Twin Towns Juniors Club, 3.4km to Tweed City Shopping Centre, 8km to Kingscliff beach and 8km to Jack Evans Boat Harbour. Gold Coast Airport, for all your national transport connections, is 8.4km north of the property.
Duplex properties with a large yard and alfresco entertaining space rarely come onto the market for sale. Be among the first to inspect this property – call Elizabeth Hickey on 0409 812 229 to arrange your inspection before it’s SOLD!
“Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.”
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 832 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced