Stunning Mountain Views - Timeless Family Living
House - UKI NSW
Tucked away in a private corner of the beautiful Tweed Valley, this beautiful property offers peace, serenity and picture-perfect vistas. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be captivated by the absolutely stunning views to Wollumbin/Mount Warning from this spacious and timeless family home set on elevated acreage.
Inside, the classic home offers a large family living area, plus a separate dining and lounge area which showcases the gorgeous views. The country-style, eat-in kitchen features camphor cabinetry, a 900mm freestanding Kenmore gas oven/cooktop, near-new Solt dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
In the oversized master bedroom, there is an ensuite, air conditioning, French doors opening to the patio and those beautiful mountain views. You can also enjoy the views from the large, covered patio/alfresco living area which runs along two sides of the home, making it ideal for entertaining your family and friends, or simply enjoying a quiet cuppa with the views as your backdrop.
This charming acreage package features:
• Magnificent, point-blank mountain views
• Brick and tile single level family home with plenty of room for everyone
• Spacious living area plus separate dining and lounge spaces with central fireplace
• Timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry
• Camphor vanities in the three-way family bathroom and ensuite
• Four roomy bedrooms including the large master
• 5 x split system air conditioning units throughout the home
• Extra toilet off the laundry
• Established gardens including a vegetable patch
• Double garage plus additional shed
• Solar panels and plenty of water tanks for collection and storage
• 5.43 acre or 2.2 hectare block
A slice of acreage heaven, the property is located just 3km from Uki village, renowned for its laidback vibe, cafes and markets. It’s only 12km to Murwillumbah for all your shopping, dining and entertainment needs.
The beautiful Tweed Coast beaches are so close by, with Cabarita just a 34km drive and Kingscliff is 36km away. Iconic Byron Bay, famed for its bohemian atmosphere and trendy boutiques, is 55km from your door. Gold Coast Airport is only 45km drive north, where you’ll find all your national and international transport connections.
With such an amazing lifestyle on offering, including private family living at its best, and those incredible mountain views as a bonus, this property is sure to draw plenty of attention.
Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.
DISCLAIMER All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and has been provided to M & M Property Consultants (Australia) Pty Ltd t/as MANA RE by third parties. This Information should not be relied upon alone and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect to all information about the property contained in this advertisement.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5.40 acres
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces